Friday, March 15, 2013

22 weeks!

These weeks are just flying by! We had a very good week, one set of Roger's parents came in for a visit and we had a blast! We went shopping, ate out, went to the Holocaust museum, played games, watched movies, and just hung out! My Mom and Dad come in today and stay until Monday and I know we will have lots of fun with them too! They are bringing lots of goodies for Alexis! Alexis is sure one lucky girl to have 3 amazing sets of grandparents in her life and is already spoiled rotten! Thank y'all for everything you do! I'm feeling great, still sleepy and Alexis is staying very active! I do however have more energy now then I did in the past! Alexis is the size of a Papaya this week! Looking forward to getting closer and closer until she is here!





No comments:

Post a Comment