Friday, March 1, 2013

20 Weeks!

I can't believe we have already surpassed the halfway mark, it has literally flown by! Our most exciting news this week,was the fact we are having a girl! We are so thrilled and have been busy at work planning the nursery, buying pink and frilly things, and just being excited! I'm really happy Caroline and Alexis will be so close in age, and we are really lucky to get some of Caroline's things she has outgrown! All the grandparents have been so happy and buying and making Alexis all sorts of things and it is safe to say she is spoiled already! We are very lucky to have so much love in our family and support, thanks to everyone for all you do:) Not much has changed this week, I'm still feeling her move around and my belly keeps getting bigger! Baby is the size of a Banana this week:)That's all for now!







No comments:

Post a Comment