Friday, February 22, 2013

19 weeks

Another week down! And so close to finding out the gender! I can not wait and also so we can see the baby for the first time and make sure everything is growing on track! Roger started working on refinishing some of the furniture for Baby's nursery and it is really starting to look good! I am so blessed to have such a great husband who is willing to put in all this work! Roger and I celebrated our Valentines day last Saturday and had a great time! I have still been wanting to eat all the same things so not much has changed with that! But the fantastic thing that has changed is I have started feeling baby!! I LOVE it and it is the best feeling in the world! Tomorrow is our big Anatomy Scan we have been waiting for...so exciting! Baby is still growing and is the size of a mango! Well that's all for now I'll update again tomorrow with some BIG news!



No comments:

Post a Comment