Friday, February 15, 2013

18 Weeks!

This week flew by again...I feel like I say that every single week, but wow this pregnancy is going by so fast! We had a great doctors visit last week, and our ultrasound is coming up fast! We seriously can't wait to finally see the baby, hopefully baby will be growing on track, and will cooperate and see what the gender is. Roger had to work a 24 hour shift on Valentine's Day, so I went out to dinner with my friends whose husbands are deployed. Roger and I will have our Valentine's Day on Saturday, but my present is he is planning a Babymoon for us! I am so excited:) I am still craving the same things, and I still feel great! I've been a very lucky girl to have feel this good my pregnancy thus far. I finally felt baby move and it was such a sweet moment! Baby is getting bigger and is the size of a large sweet potato! See y'all next week:)





No comments:

Post a Comment