Wednesday, June 26, 2013

37 weeks!

Well we made it through another week...and another week closer to meeting our sweet girl! I am so ready to meet her, but want her to be completely ready on her own to come...even if that means I feel uncomfortable for longer! I had brunch with a sweet friend, Jennifer, who is also pregnant to start off the week! It was a lot of fun and found a new great restaurant! The rest of the week was filled with work and all normal things! This weekend we finished baby's nursery and deep cleaned the house...the nursery looks great and now only light cleaning to keep up with until her arrival! So happy to get that out of the way! Then we went back to work and our normal routine! We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and hopefully we will have more news then! Baby is said to be the size of a winter melon this week. We will most likely have more next week, but she could come anytime so who knows? Here's some pics to hold you over!

















No comments:

Post a Comment