We had another great and busy week full of work and time with friends:) I went to a volunteer luncheon on Tuesday and had a great time. My father in law got hurt at work and had to be rushed to the hospital and have surgery. He is now at home recovering and doing great! So happy for that and thankful that my parents were there for them since they knew Roger and I could not be. Roger finished the dresser for Alexis' room and it looks gorgeous!! I am so proud of him and I know Alexis will love it, especially knowing her Daddy did it for her:) Saturday we went to a pig roast at our friend's house and had a great time, a big thank you to the Branas! Sunday we went to a friend's BBQ and hung out at their house and had a great time too! Yesterday we cleaned the whole house and got ready for our visitors: my Mom, sister, and niece...we are enjoying them being here! Alexis was the size of a squash this week! Next week I can update y'all on our ultrasound and my baby shower and maternity pics:) See y'all then!




No comments:
Post a Comment